MSKai Will Enable Human-System Integration
- Timely radiological input is critical in a successful treatment pathway.
- Radiological capacity is limited, and the imbalance is worsening.
- Stakeholders in the healthcare value chain have different incentives and objectives, amplifying a demand for dispassionate verification. Imaging data is objective and can satisfy this demand.
- Evidence seems overwhelming that the current construct is negatively affecting/ delaying the patient care continuum.
- Evidence seems overwhelming that the current construct is inflating the cost of care.
- Issues of health inequity require consideration and process improvements.
- Regulatory and/or legislative actions seems likely.
MSKai Impact on Treatment Process
Key Medical Procedure Issues
- Significantly reduced time from image collection to analyzed image results.
- Image annotation & measurements automatically determined by AI.
- Maximizes reliability & accuracy of pathology location.
INCREASED QUALITY OF DETAIL and ANNOTATION SIGNIFICANT TIME SAVINGS
- Clear focus on key image attributes related to pathologies.
- Clear labeling and annotations easily discussed via shared results.
- Clear Focus toward anatomy measures which exceed thresholds for qualified treatments.
USERS FOCUS ON REVIEW OF KEY RESULTS vs SEARCHING FOR THEM HUMAN EXPERTISE “FINE-TUNES” vs CREATING FROM SCRATCH
- Creates automatic reports with accurate image correlation noting identified anatomy issues
- Radiologist and Ortho/Neuro Physician can add comments and elaboration to AI results.
- Clear, concise and reliable (repeatable) results.
- Dynamically links reports with image data for one-click easy review.
USERS SEE A COMPLETE REPORT AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED USERS REVIEW AND FINE TUNE REPORTS vs BUILDING THEM FOR EACH PATIENT
- Automatic completion of insurance payor qualification checklist.
- Automatic correlation of all results with insurance payor treatment qualification guidelines.
- Immediately displays qualification or issues negating treatment allowing for quick resolution.
WORK REDUCED/ IMMEDIATE RESULTS
- Efficient review of pertinent findings and accurate and reliable imaging reports.
- Automated method to review and request further information if needed.
REVIEWER CONSISTENTLY RECEIVES CLEAR & CONCISE CASE INFORMATION FOR EVERY PATIENT